Web design cost calculator.
See how much your website will cost.
To give you a clear understanding of typical costs from a web design agency, a freelancer and where our pricing for a bespoke web design sits.
Agency or a freelancer?
Whether you should hire a web agency or a web freelancer depends on your specific needs and budget. Here is a comparison of the two options to help you make a decision:
Pros of a web agency:
- Web agencies have a team of experts who can handle all aspects of web design, from development to marketing.
- Web agencies have a proven track record of success and can provide you with case studies and testimonials from past clients.
- Web agencies can offer you a wide range of services, from web design to web development to SEO.
- Web agencies can provide you with a single point of contact for all of your web needs.
Cons of a web agency:
- Web agencies can be expensive. Small agencies typically charge between £50 to £75 per hour. Large agencies charge between £75 to £150 per hour.
- Web agencies may not be as flexible as freelancers.
- Web agencies may not be as responsive to your needs as freelancers.
Pros of a freelancer:
- Web freelancers are typically more affordable than web agencies charging between £25 to £50 per hour.
- Web freelancers can be more flexible than web agencies.
- Web freelancers can be more responsive to your needs than web agencies.
Cons of a freelancer:
- Web freelancers may not have the same level of experience or expertise as web agencies.
- Web freelancers may not be able to offer you the same range of services as web agencies.
- Web freelancers may not be as reliable as web agencies.
How to choose between a web agency or a freelancer
Ultimately, the best way to choose between a web agency and a web freelancer is to consider your specific needs and budget. If you need a high-quality website that is designed and developed by experts, then a web agency may be the best option for you. If you are on a tight budget or need a more flexible approach, then a web freelancer may be a better choice.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing between a web agency and a web freelancer:
- Your budget: Web agencies are typically more expensive than web freelancers. However, web agencies may offer a wider range of services and have more experience.
- Your timeline: Web agencies may be able to complete projects more quickly than web freelancers. However, web freelancers may be more flexible and able to accommodate changes to the project timeline.
- Your communication style: Some people prefer to work with a team of people, while others prefer to work with a single person. Consider your communication style when choosing between a web agency and a web freelancer.
- Your project needs: If you have a complex project, you may need the expertise of a web agency. If you have a simpler project, you may be able to get by with a web freelancer.
The power of an agency but the price of a freelancer.
Proven track record
We have a proven track record of happy customers and successes.
We’re flexible in how we communicate to adapt to our client needs. We can chat, email, text and even WhatsApp. We also speak outside of the 9 to 5 open times to best help our clients. We’re also happy to work long hours to accommodate a tight deadline if you have one.
We charge the lower end of a freelancer rate to keep our prices affordable to small businesses looking to grow. We never carry out work without first agreeing on costs so you’ll never see an unexpected bill.
Our bespoke web cost calculator.
We’ve put together a web cost calculator to help you see our costs. For 99% of our web builds the price is completely accurate. The only time we would move away from the web cost calculator is if you had a unique request such as a booking system which would involve more time and the purchase of a plugin.
Clean, powerful websites.
An small web design agency that delivers the experience, quality and creativity of a large agency but without the costs.