PPC cost calculator.
See how much your PPC will cost.
Our no hidden costs policy means you can see the typical price you’d pay monthly for us to manage your Google Ads PPC campaigns.
PPC agency or a freelancer?
There are pros and cons to both hiring an agency and a freelancer for PPC management in the UK. Here is a comparison of the two options to help you make a decision:
Pros of a web agency:
- Agencies have a team of experts who can handle all aspects of PPC management, from campaign setup to optimization to reporting.
- Agencies have a proven track record of success and can provide you with case studies and testimonials from past clients.
- Agencies can offer you a wide range of services, such as SEO, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Agencies can provide you with a single point of contact for all of your PPC needs.
Cons of a web agency:
- Agencies can be expensive.
- Agencies may not be as flexible as freelancers.
- Agencies may not be as responsive to your needs as freelancers.
Pros of a freelancer:
- Freelancers are typically more affordable than PPC agencies.
- Freelancers can be more flexible than PPC agencies.
- Freelancers can be more responsive to your needs than PPC agencies.
Cons of a freelancer:
- Freelancers may not have the same level of experience or expertise as PPC agencies.
- Freelancers may not be able to offer you the same range of services as PPC agencies.
- Freelancers may not be as reliable as PPC agencies.
How to choose between a PPC agency or a freelancer
Ultimately, the best way to choose between an agency and a freelancer is to consider your specific needs and budget. If you need a high-quality PPC campaign that is managed by experts, then an agency may be the best option for you. If you are on a tight budget or need a more flexible approach, then a freelancer may be a better choice.
Here are some additional things to consider when choosing between an agency and a freelancer:
- Your budget: PPC agencies are typically more expensive than web freelancers. However, agencies may offer a wider range of services and have more experience.
- Your timeline: PPC agencies may be able to complete projects more quickly than PPC freelancers. However, PPC freelancers may be more flexible and able to accommodate changes to the project timeline.
- Your communication style: Some people prefer to work with a team of people, while others prefer to work with a single person. Consider your communication style when choosing between a PPC agency and a PPC freelancer.
- Your project needs: If you have a complex project, you may need the expertise of a PPC agency. If you have a simpler project, you may be able to get by with a PPC freelancer.
The power of an agency but the price of a freelancer.
Proven track record
We have a proven track record of happy PPC customers and successes.
We’re flexible in how we communicate to adapt to our client needs. We can chat, email, text and even WhatsApp. We also speak outside of the 9 to 5 open times to best help our clients. We’re also happy to work long hours to accommodate a tight deadline if you have one.
We charge the lower end of a freelancer rate to keep our prices affordable to small businesses looking to grow. We never carry out work without first agreeing on costs so you’ll never see an unexpected bill.
Our PPC cost calculator.
We’ve created a PPC cost calculator to easily allow you to see our costs. The costs below are accurate based on a campaign which holds up to four ad groups. The setup costs to have a campaign created (or a Google Ads account created if you’re new to it) aren’t included as the calculator is designed to give you a monthly view of our fees.
Targeted, measured, successful PPC.
We make sure every penny counts. We typically work with small businesses that don’t have large budgets. We know how to maximise your spend using your budget.